By understanding body attraction signals that males send out to you then you will be able to understand the message they are trying to get across to you. You will be able to read the cues of a good guy and whether he is interested in you and whether you will get a call from him or not. It is all part of the game of attraction when you are in the world of singledom looking for that ideal partner. This will save you time and effort as you will know quickly whether a man is interested in you or not and you will not waste your time on somebody who isn’t.
It is well known fact that communication is conveyed through body language, and not the actual words that are being said. So it is better to pay attention to where a man’s eyes move while he does talk to you, the way his body leans or they way his foot points, also what he does with his hands and the way he tilts his head, all this will be able to tell you what he feels about you more so than what he says, so once you have mastered the insights of body language you will know whether a guy is worth your time as soon as you meet him.
Signs he is attracted to you:
1. You will notice his eyes will move in a triangular shape i.e. eye to eye to bridge of nose, as he becomes more attracted to you, what the experts state that this triangular glance will continue from your eyes to other parts of your body. You no doubt are used to noticing when a guy is checking you out, but next time, do check and see if his glances are in a triangular shape and if it is then you will know that he really is attracted to you or if he is scanning the room for a nice pair of breasts.
2. A man will tilt his head away from you like a bashful child, women also do this as well, so think back to the last time where you were talking to a man that you were attracted to, and you will recall doing this action.
3. He will glance at you from the corners of his eyes. He might do this from across the room which is a good sign but the best sign is when you are near him and he does tilt his head away from you to give you the sideways glance. So if the feeling is mutual you will be able to see the sparkle in his eye.
4. You will catch him smiling suddenly the answer to the outburst of smiling does mean that he is overflowing with excitement, he may also try and hide it but that could be even more of a tell all.
5. Another sign to observe is when a man’s tactile senses become aroused this is where you will notice him rubbing his forehead or jaw, this is something he will do unconsciously as a response to his heightened sense of touch. You may be able to tell by how welcoming his reaction is to your touch, so if you are feeling flirty, then do go ahead and find a reason to reach out and touch him.
6. You will find that his eyes will linger upon your lips, and of course this means he is imaging kissing you no doubt.
7. He will use big arm gestures to get and keep your attention. When a guy is not attracted to you they are not going to move their arms about wildly, but if any of them do, you can take this as a good sign.
8. He could lean back against a seat or wall, and possibly put his hands behind his head, it may sound weird but this is a way a man subsconsciously and animalistically attracts his mate, just like an ape showing off his masculine physique.
Signs he’s into you:
1. A man will tilt his head down, and the experts state that this sign has many possible meanings, it could be a sign that he is shy, uncomfortable or lying, on the other hand it could be that he is showing you his more vulnerable and tender side. He will tilt his head down in an effort to quickly collect himself, to save face when he is feeling too vulnerable. So do look out for other signs in conjunction with the head tilt to be sure which sentiment it is.
2. He will look down at his feet with a bit of nervousness, when they look down for too long this could suggest a low self esteem, guilt or disinterest in you, but a little is a good sign. So if he looks up at you with a smile and a wrinkled forehead, then you can be sure that he is definitely interested in you.
3. He will sit on his hands shyly like a little boy might do, this probably means that he is a little nervous around you i.e. in a good way and therefore vulnerable. When he sits on his hands it does make him a bit smaller and therefore less likely to be made a fool. It could also mean that he is comfortable around you, and that he has no intentions of going any where.
4. You will notice that he will tend to separate himself from the group and he does this so you will notice him, where as a shy guy will not do this, but an outgoing one will be sure to step away from the crowd.
5. He finds a way in which to touch your hand, this does show you that he is interested in you, but it will also show that he does respect physical boundaries, so if he finds a way to touch your leg or your tummy or even your shoulder the first day that you do meet him, you can expect him to push your boundaries even more so the next time you do see each other.
6. When a man lifts his shoulders in a sort of childlike manner, then this is a sign that he is excited and a little nervous as he has a crush on you. Also if he sits or stands with toes pointed in this is telling you that he does like you a lot. Also if he extends his hand to you with his palm up as this is an open handed invitation, where women cannot help but respond with expectancy.
Signs he’s interested in what you are saying:
1. He will sit with both feet flat on the ground, which will indicate that you do have his undivided attention. If he is sitting down and has one leg crossed over the other knee and his foot is pointed toward you tells you that he is listening to you but if the foot is pointing away from you this could suggest that he is keeping his options open.
2. When a man is interested in what you have to say they will mirror your body language and tone of voice, man or woman, young or old, this is something people do when they are truly interested in a conversation.
3. He will lean towards you, therefore creating an intimate space. We all do it sometimes knowingly or sometimes not, this is a way to separate your conversation from everything else around you and this will not happen if they are bored with your conversation.
Our body speaks a language which will tell others whether we are interested in them or not, it is good to understand and learn all about body signals that we do give out to others so to get the real message across. So do take note of the above body signals and put them to good use next time you are out with your friends.