Growing up as a child, I would often spend hours in the mirror. I mean hours! I would cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise, any brand was great and good enough for me I would use them all whatever I could get my hands on was just fine. When I was young my mother did work at a beauty shop, the store manager would at times babysit us kids as she had none of her own. While my sister would rock back in forth to the latest tunes, I would be face to face with the mirror once again, cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing!
I am grown up today, and many people have stopped and told me that I have beautiful skin, and ask me for my secrets. I do believe I have been blessed to have beautiful skin, and I would add that a great beauty routine is a bonus and has helped me maintain my beautiful skin. There are many beauty regimen skin plans out there, but my suggestion would be to first start with a healthy diet, it is true you are what you eat! Now for the outside you skin what are the best procedures that do really work towards a healthy looking supple glowy skin it has worked for me and I am now 44 years old.
Complexion beauty secrets revealed
- Open your pores a bit, (with a pot of steamy hot water, drape a towel over your entire head, while placing your face over the pot, but not to close allow the steam to open your pores a bit as this will help to cleanse your skin deeply.
- Now you can cleanse your skin with a cleanser as this will remove debris from your open pores after opening them.
- After cleansing you can exfoliate (exfoliating is a plus for removal of dead skin cells, for the purpose of exposing the new.) after exfoliating, I would splash my face with tepid water just to make sure I've gotten rid of all the debris from exfoliating.
- Now you can apply moisturizer, as this is very important to do daily as it helps put moisture back into your skin and leaves it feeling hydrated.
- When you have finished moisturizing then you could get a bucket of ice cold water, or place a couple of ice cubes into the water, then splash it onto your face so it will close up those pores, and as an added benefit for a smooth look and feel moisturize again.
- Now you can pat your face dry with a towel.
- WATER - 6 to 8 glasses a day will give you the most beautiful complexion you will ever have experienced as our bodies are made up of 75% water. So the more water that you do drink the healthier your skin will be and you will shine.
The quicker you start this beauty regimen in life the better you will be and it is never too late. If you choose to make this skin care program a part of your daily routine except for the facial steaming which can be done once a week and also drink plenty of water, you will have beautiful skin like you never had before. So if a beauty routine is not for you, then do your best to start putting one in practice today. You will benefit in so many ways that you will thank yourself for incorporating a beauty routine into your life.